I'm sick of being sick. This past week has not been fun, since I've felt a constant "yucky" feeling in my belly. It kinda feels like when you have to tell something really big, and your really nervous to do it, and you've got this upset feeling in your stomach. I'm not hungry, but I feel sick when I don't eat. But nothing sounds good, and that is SOOO unlike me. I'll usually scarf down whatever's in front of me. (Even when I'm not pregant!) *sigh* Ahh, the first trimester.
Today after Reese's 18 month doctor's appt. we went to storytime at the library. She was feeling extra rambunxious afterwards, and while she was playing, decided to take off across the library. She ran through the isles giggling and letting out little shrieks when she saw I was getting close. Obviously, we're in a library, so I can't sprint after her, or yell after her like I wanted to, so I was forced to calmly chase her, all while feeling sick to my stomach. How am I gonna do it w/ two!?!?
She's napping now, so I finally have time to myself and can think clearly w/o Barney or Baby Einstein in the background!
No comments:
Post a Comment