So... I really want to go to garage sales this spring/summer to stock up on some baby clothes for this little boy. Reese and I stopped by one on Friday, and it was just like every other garage sale I'd been to, mostly junk! I've heard of people getting great deals at garage/yard sales, but I never have any luck. It just looks like someone else's junk sitting in a garage, and i've got enough little trinkets around my house, I definitely don't need more! *sigh* Any suggestions or tips for me??
Also, I want to have a garage sale of my own this spring or summer sometime. Anyone want to go in w/ me? If we move, I want to get rid of all the little stuff that I tend to keep and can't part w/. It drives Wade crazy! And it's true, I do need to weed out the unneccessary things that are cluttering our basement.
My other latest craze: open houses. I can't get enough of them! I really want to flip houses and I think we would be good at it. I also just love looking at where/how people live and how they decorate. It's like getting a little glimpse into their life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment