Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

FINALLY BACK!!!

Wow! It's already September 17th. I'm sorry that it took me so long to finally get back to the blog! My intention was that people could check this soon after Beckett was born and get some info, but so much for that! It seems like every time I try to sit down to write something, the phone rings, the baby wakes up, or there's unusual thuds coming from Reese's room that need to be addressed. That, or I just don't feel like it, and laying on the couch watching Oprah sounds much more appealing at the moment!

Things have been going really well! Beckett is now 12 days old and doing great. He goes in again for his 2 week check up on Friday. He is a GREAT little sleeper, and so far seems like a pretty calm baby. In fact, Wade and I wonder if it's normal for a baby to sleep so much. And with Reese, we wondered if it was normal for a baby to cry so much and worried that she wasn't getting enough sleep!! Reese loves giving him TONS of kisses and sometimes just likes to nuzzle his soft little head. It hasn't been too bad with two, the hardest part has been when I'm feeding him and Reese needs to go potty, but she still needs a little help.

We are trying to get back into the swing of things, creating a new routine for this fall. I feel like I have a lot to blog about, including our trip to the Amanas, Reese's new gymnastics class, and I'll try to sqeeze in Beckett's birth story in there somewhere too.

I have a ton more, but here's a couple pics...





No comments: