Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas!



shake it like its hot

Wow, I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away! I love this time of year for many, many reasons, but one is getting Christmas cards/pictures in the mail! (I don't love the foot of snow we just got outside.) Don't think that you've been removed from our Christmas card list, because we aren't sending any out this year. I figured we'd only be sending them to our close family and friends, and those same people all have our blog address, so to save some $$$ we'll just wish everyone a Merry Christmas from here! Maybe we'll send some out next year, if I feel up to it. But if I did send out cards this year, the above picture would for sure be on it :)

Jesus is the REASON FOR THE SEASON!

Song: Winter Song by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson
Makes me want to curl up under a blanket with a cappuccino.
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! What fun I had browsing your blog:) on this blah Sat. morn...Just talked with Mary and Rog (early this morn) and I'm finally starting to get excited about the holidays...we leave for Brooke's on Monday for a week...praying that Chris makes the drive up safely! May God lift you up and hold you closely! Love from the Opheim's

Anonymous said...

hey there liz it is olivia i hope you guys have a very merry christmas wish we could be there love you olivia happy holidays