Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Books

So... I'm trying to figure out a good way to document these oh-so-precious years in a form that my kids can someday look back and get a good picture of who they were when they were little.

The traditional baby books are an idea, but a little too cutesy and really not my style. Not to mention that I haven't touched Reese's since she was 6 months old and Beckett doesn't even have one. Plus I wanted a way to really describe who these little people are, not just how much they weighed at 4 months or every little "first".

Then there are photo books, which I may do, but how do I divide them up? Every year? Two years? One for each child or just a family book? I can't decide.

Or I saw this. It's called Blurb. It is a book making website where they can turn your blog into a book! Cool, right?! I am SO doing this!

No comments: