Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tears.

Man, I just can't seem to get back into my habit of blogging on a regular basis! Bear with me, until I find my groove again. Today I made my second cup of coffee in about 4 months, which makes me feel like myself again, hence the blog post.

Anyway, I've got much to blog about, but for today I'll just share some links that popped up on my Google Reader. (Sitting down to check my GR is one of the best parts of my day. If you don't have it yet, ask me and I'll tell you how to set it up!!!)

I don't know what is with me today, but just about everything has made me want to cry. Like, that stupid "mom cry" over a silly Folger's commercial.

* These two photographers are fantastic and their pictures from their post today made my heart melt and my eyes water.

* I can't put this book down. It's soooo good and today, it, too, made me get a little teary-eyed. I'm not quite done yet, but I highly recommend it!

* I just adore this family. They have been such a spiritual blessing in our life. There is just something about a dad and his little girl that is so special. Don't ask why this one made me get all sappy, but I cried reading this one, too.

* And lastly, I loved this post. I feel sooo stongly about this same thing, and I say something similar to Reese every day before she goes to preschool. I so desperately want this for my own kids.

And there you have it. Just 4 reasons I cried (so far) today. I'm sure it won't be the last. And speaking of crying, there is a sweet 2 year old little boy, in his bed crying since he just woke up, that I must go attend to. :)

No comments: