Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Okay, okay, I'm back.

I reeeeeaaaalllly am going to try to get on a more consistent blogging schedule. (Just like I've decided yesterday to get on a more consistent laundry, work, cleaning, school schedule. All in one week. It'll all just easily just falls in place, right? Right...)

I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it for me. Because this time in our life moves so fast and I do want to try to remember those little moments. Like how Beckett got that scar above his left eye. And how Reese and I went to a Princess Tea Party with Rapunzel. Or how much Jasper loves his best buddy across the street who is only a week older than him. Or how Henley has an ear infection but I accidentally threw her medication in the box that I dropped off at Goodwill. (ugh)

And now, with that said, I'm not sure what to write. A post to get everyone up to speed sounds overwhelming, so that's out of the question. So why don't I just tell you the plans for the rest of our day? The kids are watching Barbie: A Mermaid Tale right now while I catch up on some emails and Jasper naps.  We need to run to either Target (which means I will get a coffee at Starbucks, plus its closer and nicer) or Walmart (farther away, crazytown but cheaper, and I can drop off the overflowing recycling there) to get the remaining ingredients to make my own laundry detergent, gummy worms for the co-op on Friday, mayonnaise, and a couple of other things. Plus I need to get more meds from the vet so my dogs ears don't explode or something.

Then we have gymnastics this evening at 4:45. When we get home, the kids usually play outside with all their neighbor friends and I get supper ready (pasta and some sort of sauce - always on Tuesdays). Easy-peasy since Wade usually works late on Tuesdays. If I was REALLY on top of it, I'll start a batch of breadsticks before we run our errands.

A picture? Well, I just heard Jasper yelling, which means he's awake and I need to put the sheets in the dryer and make lunch for the kids.. Next time :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I don't have a blog...and I know it might sound crazy...but I always check your blog! It's not like we're close or anything, but it makes me think that I know someone who lives in Florida, that used to live in Iowa-crazy, that got married the same day as me, is a mom, yet still maintains being "herself."

Glad you're back :)

Danielle (Anderson) Arnold, from Texas

Liz said...

Oh my gosh, Danielle! That comment made my night :) I'm SO glad you said hi. You're awesome, girl.