I went to the beach today. Sunset Beach. It was a bit cooler today so there wasn't very many people and it was perfect. Just me and Mystery Babe.
Root beer, lunch, Pandora, a sweatshirt, a beach chair, a magazine and the seagulls.
I'm not sure what it is about this place. I'm absolutely drawn to it when I'm feeling sad. (And when I'm happy...and really, everything in between.)
I love people watching. A dad and his son finding little crabs. Grandmas looking for sea shells. A mom taking pictures of her kids splashing in the water. Couples walking hand in hand.
I took these pics today with my phone while I walked around. It was strange not chasing little ones and just being able to relax. Part of me didn't know what to do with myself.
Until next time, saltwater.



1 comment:
Hey, are you sad because you won't get to see your mother-in-law when she comes,maybe I could stay a month! Ha! no worries just kidding.
Post a Comment