Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Our Family Vaca to Colorado!

 So my little sister got married this summer! We made a little week long gettaway out of the trip and had a ton of fun. It's making me reevaluate my use of electronics and DVD players in the car because as we were driving through one of the most beautiful places in the world, my kids were like, "When can we watch our moooovie. This is booorrrrring. Can I play on the iPad?"

But I must say, with four little kids it was a pretty successful trip. Wade and I are a rockstar team when it comes to airports and traveling. Can't wait to go back!

A decent family pic!

S'mores and watermelon

At the campground
My four, right before we left
GOOOORRRGEOUS!

Two studs

The newlyweds

She was a beautiful bride

We flew in and out of New Mexico. Or is this Durango? I don't know, it all looks kinda the same...

Driving into Albuquerque, NM



Inside of our little cabin for the week. Best decision ever!

A perfect little creek for the kids to play in all day long.

Pretty little flowers all over, pretty freshly manicured toes.

Did I mention it was beautiful?

At an ancient New Mexican pueblo
The church in the pueblo in NM

My niece! 

Mark, why can't you take a good picture?

Climbing around at the Soda Dam on our pretty drive through NM.

Soda Dam


Just to prove that I was there... I think this was the only pic taken of me. And it's blurry.

Our drive up to the wedding. It was so high up in the mountains, it could have been on a movie set.

Shopping on Main Street, in front of a random statue. It was bright...

It was like stepping back in time. These kids just riding their bikes to the local store to get something to drink because it was so hot. They had boots and cowboy hats, just chillin' under the American flag. I loved it. :) So I took a picture, like a good tourist would. 


No comments: