I go to the doctor now every 2 weeks, so this is a pic of 32 weeks.
Everything is still going well. It's funny how many people say to me after they hear when I'm due, "Oh, gosh! You must be miserable during the hot summer days, and you still have the rest of the summer to go! You poor thing!" And I don't know if I should just be polite and nod, or smile and say, "No, not really! I actually feel great and love the heat!" which is true. And I'm starting to get annoyed by everyone and their dog asking me, "When are you due?" (Question # 1) and "Do you know what you're having?" (#2) I'm guilty of it too. But it's usually the strangers (like cashiers or the lady sitting behind us at church) that annoy me the most. Wade contributes my recent moodiness/grumpiness to the constant need for children's music to be playing in the Jeep.
I haven't updated the blog as much recently because of my new job/hobby! I am a ChaCha guide and I answer question for people on the internet. But more on that later, it's too much to explain right now.
Oh, and I heard this song the other day and LOVED it. That Brad Paisley always gets me! It's called Waitin' on a Woman, and it is totally us :)
Have a good week!!!
2 comments:
Liz,
I read your post and then looked up Cha Cha and just took the tests. I'm waiting for Levi to get home to ask him about filling out the tax form and then I think I'm in. Sounds almost too good to be true. I spend WAYYYYYYYYYY too much time on the Internet and I figured I should maybe try to make a few bucks doing it. I've heard about this before, but I didn't know what it was called. Thanks for blogging about it. :)
By the way...Your picture is so cute!
Liz, you look great!
Mary
Post a Comment