Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Friday, July 25, 2008

TGIF!!

In honor of it being Friday, I wanted to share a couple of jokes that I found last night while working on ChaCha. I'm still giggling about them!

I failed my driver’s test. The guy asked me "what do you do at a red light?" I said, I don’t know… look around, listen to the radio… (Bill Braudis).

I want to have children, but my friends scare me. One of my friends told me she was in labor for thirty six hours. I don’t even want to do anything that feels good for thirty-six hours. (Rita Rudner)

And my fave:
Three guys, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here."

Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz!
Mary