Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Friday, August 1, 2008

The Homestretch!

I will be 36 weeks in a few days, and I have a feeling this last part is going to go fast. I saw that the little baby countdown said 31 days to go, wow! I also wanted to point out that, according to the picture, it would seem that he has lots of room to float (and "spin"?) but this is not true! He is definitely running out of room! I have little feet way up in my ribs at times and a little head pushing down on my bladder!

I have been pretty comfortable so far, with only a little tiny bit of heartburn and a little itty bit of back pain. And the heat hasn't really seemed to bother me. (Even when our air conditioner was broken for a week!) My biggest complaint is being so tired all the time. Which makes me feel like a bad mom when I have a 2 year old who wants to play all the time :(

I'm beginning to get the question, "You're STILL pregnant!?!?", which is really annoying. So for those of you reading this, don't you dare ask me that! (Or any other pregnant lady for that matter!)

A few of my favorite pregnancy things:

1. The Boppy Pregnacy Pillow
So comfy to cuddle with at night and keep between my legs to aleviate back strain!


2. Old Navy Maternity Underware
AWESOME and so much more comfortable than my regular VS underware that has that thick elastic waistband.

3. Long T-shirts
Who needs those ugly maternity shirts when the current styles are already long enough to cover my belly!? I just wear a camisol under them and I'm good to go!



4. Dairy Queen Blizzards
For those nights when I'm especially moody. Always seems to help. ;)


5. Cocoa Butter
With my first pregnancy, I used a Bath and Body Works kind, but this time I just used Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula on my tummy. Not sure if that's the big secret, but no stretch marks so far!!


6. Gauchos
Ahhh! So wonderful! I would wear these everyday if it wasn't so hot out. I don't even care if they went out of style a year or two ago!

No comments: