Is it bad that I don't ever want her to grow up!? We were playing at the park this afternoon and there were some girls swinging by us, who seemed to be about 11 or 12. They were decked out in clothes from Limited Too and Claire's jewelry.They all had cell phones, and were calling boys, and talking about kissing them. But, just when they thought they saw a boy they knew, they ran and hid behind a tree. :P After Reese and I left, I hugged her so tight and almost cried because I don't ever want her to be that age! I remember it all too well, and those were tough/awkward years! (At least for me!!!) **sigh**
So here's a little video of her just being herself. We're not sure if she really understands that there's a baby in mommy's tummy, but we at least give it a shot. Don't mind my extremely fat legs... I'm almost embarrassed to put it on her just because of that!
2 comments:
Gus is it? I thought it was going to be a surprise!
Thanks for letting us know.
Your daughter is beautiful.
You can get that girl to do anything for a cookie. So sneaky.
Post a Comment