Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just another day...

I'm still getting used to being a mom of two, and so far its been interesting/fun. Yesterday, I was called in for jury duty, so I reported to the court house at 8:30. My wonderful husband stayed home with the kids so that I could experience what it was like. I wasn't chosen, but it was definitely an interesting process and I'm glad I got to go! I was home by 12:30.

Wade had to take Reese to her gymnastics class and got to experience a morning in the "life of Liz". :) Allison, be glad that you didn't end up watching them yesterday, b/c it was crazy! Long story short, there were lots of poopy diapers, several poopy pants (Reese must have eaten something that did not allow her to "control her bowel movements"- one even required an immediate bath), and one projectile spit-up that required an outfit change. It was one thing after another!

I seriously love being a mom, but geesh! And can you believe Beckett will be 4 weeks old on Friday!?!?

Oh, and I love this song. I thought it would be appropriate for this post :)
(It seems like my "frustrated" posts always involve poop in some way!)

No comments: