Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Friday, October 17, 2008

Smiles :)

Last weekend, since my brother Gregory wasn't able to go, I got the chance to go with Allison and Mitchell to go see the comedian Jim Gaffigan in Omaha. It was REALLY funny, as we knew it would be. After the first 5 minutes my eyes were tearing up, and after about 15 minutes my face hurt from laughing so much. Afterwards, we stayed to meet him and get our picture taken w/ him. Fun! If you haven't seen or heard of him, I'd highly reccommend that you check him out! :)





And speaking of smiles, Mr. Beckett started smiling this week. He's right on track, since he's 6 weeks old today! Here are a couple of his first smiles that I tried to capture on camera. The first one doesn't really look like he's smiling, but I promise he is. And the second, yeah, I know he looks a little funny...





And while I was on ChaCha this week, someone asked me this question: Rae has $5.70 in quarters and dimes. She has 6 more quarters than dimes. How many of each coin does she have?
I am TERRIBLE at math! It took me over 5 minutes and lots of scribbling to figure it out, and in his head, it took Wade less than 30 seconds. How long did it take you???

No comments: