Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cinnamon Swirl Bread

As you know, I love to bake, but I am still in the learning stages! Last week when Wade was home sick, I decided to make him a warm little treat to cheer him up. Reese and I made him some cinnamon swirl bread and it was stupendous (that's a fancy word for great!-Fancy Nancy). My only problem was, that for some reason, the recipe made 3 large loaves. I only have one loaf pan, so I decided to use that and a spring form pan as a substitute. I ended up with a fat, funny looking loaf (I have one of those silicone bakeware loaf pans-don't get one.) and a giant cupcake looking thing.



We are still chopping away at it! My plan was to give some away, but it looked so funny, I just couldn't do it. Then I was going to freeze half, and well, that didn't happen either. ;)
Try it! It's pretty easy and tasty, but next time I'm only making a THRID of what it calls for!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really Liz, from looking at the picture I think the big one looks Great!

Anonymous said...

to me that looks really good ;)

Jess said...

Oh my goodness. The big one fasinates me. Seriously. I want to jump into the picture and eat it. I'd also like to know how much a thing like that weighed!
Jess : )
www.livininthekitchen.wordpress.com