Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We're Back!

We are back from Las Vegas! (Well, we were actually back on Sunday afternoon, but I needed a full additional day to recover!) Both Wade and I were utterly exhausted because of our little weekend getaway. We both agreed that we squeaked by with the bare minimum of what needed to get done yesterday. And then I laughed when I heard that yesterday, October 26th, was declared the "Most Unproductive Day of The Year" according to a recent survey! So funny!

We went out to Vegas to celebrate the marriage of a close family friend who got married in Hawaii a couple of months ago. The trip was short and sweet but we managed to squeeze in a ton of stuff (which meant sleep was on the bottom of the priority list) and had a ton of fun!

Thanks to my parents who watched the kiddos.
Thanks to Wade's parents for such a great trip.
Thanks to Opheims for being wonderful hosts.
And thanks to Brooke and Anthony for inviting us and throwing such an awesome party!

I left my memory card at my parent's house, so pictures will have to come later! So full Vegas recap coming soon!

No comments: