Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Winterizing!

It's so chilly around here! I just put on a pair of thick, fuzzy socks, whipped up the chili (see recipe below) in the crock pot for tonight, lit a vanilla candle, and made some coffee w/ white chocolate creamer.

I am in the process of putting away all the kid's summer clothes and pulling out all their fall/winter clothes. What a process! It seems like I can't finished a project without having kids jump all over it and then getting overwhelmed and pushing it all into a big pile to deal with later. And I haven't even started w/ my clothes yet...

Chili

1 lb. hamburger
3 (16 oz.) cans of Bush's chili beans
1 (1 lb.) can of tomato sauce
1 jar Pace picante sauce

Brown hamburger in skillet. Chop very fine and drain. Put all ingredients into crock-pot, let cook all day.

It doesn't get much easier than that. I'm all about recipes that call for the fewest amount of ingredients possible! This is the first time I've tried this recipe, but it even tastes good cold. (Not that I would know... I definitely don't try a bite every time I walk by it...)

Have a great Wednesday! :)

No comments: