Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What does Christmas mean?

A little while back I asked Reese what she thought Christmas means. We've been reading books about it and she's been learning at Sunday School but I was curious as to what she would actually be able to express with her little 3 year old voice. I think it would be kind of neat to ask her each year and then look back on how much she's grown.

It's pretty cute. (But sorry about the crying in the background. One of my babes was needing some attention.)

Don't forget to pause the music on the sidebar!



And I didn't want to leave out the Little Guy so here's a random video of him laughing. He does this "fake" laugh all the time now and it's so funny. We'll be on our way to somewhere and he's in the backseat just cracking himself up.



As for me, today I am children-less, so I am off to get some things done. On my list are the bank, the mall, grocery store, squeeze in a quick workout, Starbucks, a pedicure (a goal, not sure if that one's gonna happen), take my ring in to the jewelry store, aaaaaaaaaand clean the entire house and do all the laundry.

Oh and pack to get ready to head down to my parent's house tonight when Wade gets off work!! (Pray that we don't end up in a DITCH along the interstate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

My list might be a tad ambitious, especially since all I REALLY feel like doing is sitting right here in my comfy sweats. :)

Wishing you safe travels!!!!

No comments: