Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Monday, June 6, 2011

He's here!


Jasper Bentley
10 lbs and 22'' long
June 1, 2011
4:32pm

Life is good.

(**Warning, lots of pictures of my kids ahead!!**)

My oldest holding my youngest.

My three kiddos. Still not used to saying that!

The middle child and his dump truck. Pausing only half a second to snap this picture.

Another one. Man, B's face just makes me giggle and melt all at the same time.

Mr. Chunky Man on day 4 of life. Chillin' w/ his mama while his brother and sister go golfing with Dad.

The first day home from the hospital. She's such a proud big sister and wants to hold him ALL. THE. TIME! (Sidenote- she calls him Baby Lincoln, because that was her top choice for names. We told her she could call him whatever she wanted, but his real name is Jasper. I think it's slowly growing on her.)


Overall, things have been going so well! I'm feeling better and better each day. I'll try to get his birth story typed out soon while all those memories are still fresh in my mind. His labor and delivery went very well and the only rough patch was afterwards when they had to go back in. But more on that later ;)

(I must say I'm sad that the only pictures I have are the ones I took myself. Wade took a couple of me and the kids, but I don't have any of him. I so missed my sister being there to document everything. I highly recommend having someone take pictures for you!!)




2 comments:

mary said...

I love all the pictures!! I wish I would have had my camera there that night.

Mandi said...

Congrats Liz! Your children are absolutely gorgeous!