Time just seems to be racing past me and I can hardly keep up. We have stayed quite busy this month and it bugs me that I haven't documented any of it. Which I suppose is fine, I guess that just means we've been busy LIVING our lives! But there's been so many fun, happy memories that I want to somehow capture this time right now and remember it forever.
So, just for fun and because I like challenges, I'm going to try and post something on the blog every day for the month of July! I've got so much going on in my brain right now that it will be good to get it all out.
Today: Jasper is ONE MONTH OLD and Reese is FIVE YEARS OLD!!!!! Yay! So fun. This morning we went to a bead shop with her best friend, Talia. They each made a necklace and then made matching 'twin' bracelets. After that we had lunch at McDonald's complete with ice cream cones. Five. Wow. And Jasper? I don't even wanna go there. Someone slow this down!!!
I have a baby sleeping in my lap, so adding pictures today seems to hard, but I at least wanted to jump on here and say hello! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment