Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Monday, July 11, 2011

Grilled Pizza



Last night for supper, we grilled pizzas! I found this recipe (that whole site is amazing btw) and was excited to try it. We had a pretty good no-yeast pizza dough recipe, but I made her pizza dough last night and I'm not sure if I'll ever go back, especially since it makes 2 portions and I can freeze one for later.

They turned out to fabulous, cute, and super delicious! I loved the feta and fresh basil on them. I can't wait to make them again. 

And here's Beckett standing by our little cherry tomato plant. We picked our first ripe one last night. I'm sad we don't have our little garden like we did last year. Like, reeeaally sad. :( I loved tending to it and picking all those fresh vegetables, but at least we'll have our favorite, cherry tomatoes, to snack on all summer. 


1 comment:

Karen and Brett said...

I love new recipes! Your pizzas looked great! We might have to try this soon!!