Self Portraits :)
Oh, Reese. Sweet, sweet, five year old Reese.
What a journey this has been. It seems impossible that my daughter will be in kindergarten this fall. She is my right hand girl. Stealer of my camera. Often torn between going golfing with Dad or baking something yummy with Mom-she loves to doing both. Is always begging for sips of my iced coffee. Loves her brothers so much. Wants to hold the littlest one constantly and bosses the bigger one around. Actually...she's bossy, yes, but she helps me out a ton. She is such a great kid.
A few more facts:
She wants to grow her bangs out, so we're in that awkward in between stage.
She's really into Barbies right now. Dora and Princesses were so last year.
She can kinda swim and almost read.
Her favorite color is pink (crazy, right?) and her favorite food is lasagna.
She can count to 110.
She says the best prayers. So thoughtful and sweet.
She loves taking pictures.
Her mommy loves her more than she could possibly understand.
And just for fun, here's a short video of her dancing. We were just playing out in the yard one day, listening to music on my phone and she wanted me to record her dancing so she could watch it. It was a few days before her birthday and all I could think of was, "Oh, I wish she could just stay 4 forever."



2 comments:
Liz:
I love your blog....I grin at all you have to say because it takes me back about 20 years with my own kids! Let me just say it was more than a little crazy! I know all about the big sis with her two little brothers! Today at 26, 23 & 20...they are still her 'little' :) brothers and she still keeps them in line! Love it!
You guys look great and happy...we miss you!
Oh Kathy, we miss you too! I can't wait to see my kids at those ages. Can't even imagine what that feels like! Gives me hope that I WILL survive this stage! :)
Post a Comment