Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Well, hey there.

*sigh*

It's been awhile! So many stories, pictures, and random thoughts that I've been meaning to catch up on. Needless to say, I've been just a little busier since Jasper has arrived. (His nickname is Jaspy and I hate it. But for some reason, can't stop calling him that. It's starting to stick. Poor Becky thought he had it bad...) Not busier in a bad way, but busier as in baby cuddling, supper making, swim lesson teaching, soccer watching, finger painting, baby feeding, coffee drinking, walk taking, diaper changing, book reading, BABY HOLDING, and so on. I love it.

I feel as if I have my hands full, but I'm currently reading a book I randomly picked up at the library called The Sane Mom's Guide to Raising a Big Family and this lady has like TEN kids. Her youngest is 3 but obviously she found time to write a freaking book, while I struggle to get something to eat beside McDonald's for supper. Other blogging moms share how they make their own deoderant and such. Basically, I haven't felt very productive. And this blog goes on the list of "Things I want to get done, but sleep is more important" (it's a long list...).

But updates. Soon. For sure. You can count on it.

Hopefully.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yes!! I can't wait