Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Lost Tooth


Can you see it people?!?!



The huge, gaping hole in her mouth?!?!

What a huge step! We noticed that it was loose a few weeks ago, and I freaked out. One, because the new tooth was already starting to come in, behind it. And two, she seemed too young. I thought that was a first grade thing. I was so not ready to have a kid who was losing teeth.

She was brushing her teeth rather vigorously tonight before bed, when all of the sudden she gasped and froze.  I looked over at her and saw a mouth full of blood that was starting to drip down the side of her face. I immediately knew what happened and grabbed the tooth that was sitting on her lower lip and called for Wade since I was holding Jasper. She immediately started crying, confused why there was blood, saying it hurt. Once she was calmed down, she got all quiet and proud.

Such a big girl :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Reese,grandma's really proud of you!!