Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm Pretty Much A Rockstar Mom/Wife

For example:

This afternoon I made homemade honey dinner rolls for supper because I know my husband will love them.

On my counter top I have a bouquet of beautiful yellow, pink and white flowers that picked from the roadside near our house.

We were out of baby wipes on Sunday, so I made my own using paper towels, soap and baby oil.

I am teaching Reese how to add numbers and she's catching on pretty quickly!


I love sharing our fun stories, activities, recipes, craft ideas on this blog, but what I don't share is:

Sometimes I'm too tired to get up when the kids wake up in the morning, so I let them go to the living room and watch cartoons for a bit. Yesterday, when I came out, they were watching MTV. More specifically, Jersey Shore. Not kidding.

I hate cleaning my kitchen and now there is an ant invasion. Crap.

I haven't been very nice to Wade the past couple of days because sometimes I get jealous that he goes on fun trips for work, eats out for lunch most days, and gets to talk to adults.


Don't be fooled. This blog is a fun place to show off my family and pretend I'm kind of a big deal, but in reality I'm such a work in progress, continuously asking God for grace in the places that I fall short.

No comments: