Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Not an easy shot to get...


I just snapped this picture on my phone a minute ago to capture us today, exactly as we are at ages 27, 5, 2 and 2 months.

Right now:

We're watching a Handy Manny movie. The kids think it's hilarious. We've probably watched enough cartoons today, but when they asked if they could watch it this afternoon, I said okay just so I could hear them giggle over and over. PS, why aren't Manny & Kelly a couple? They'd be so cute together. I'm seriously waiting for the episode where they declare their love for one another. Just sayin'.

Sipping on a cup of Chocolate Caramel Mudslide coffee from my fabulous mother-in-law. Sooo good!

Trying to decide what to get for supper. Daddy won't be home until after the kids go to bed so I'm thinking a walk to Subway is in order!

2 comments:

Karen and Brett said...

very cute picture Liz! We should get together sometime! Maybe a play date or something!!

Liz said...

Oh, for sure! The kids and I would love that!