This is my baby.
My 24 lb little dude with 8 teeth and a mischievous attitude. When I warn him and say, "Jasper...do not put that toy in the dog's water bowl" or "Jasper.... please do not put your brother's shorts in the toilet", he just looks at me, grins, and does it anyway. Such a little stinker.
He still isn't 100% walking. My latest walker, as Reese was walking by 9 months, and Beckett at 10 months. He is getting better though. Tile floors just aren't great for learning those first steps.
He eats.....oh, just about EVERYTHING. Sometimes I just stop feeding him because he's eaten more than me so I feel like he should be done, even though he's still shoveling it in by the fistful, all while making "nom nom nom" noises.
This picture below is of him at our neighbor's birthday party. His little buddy was turning one as well and they were sweet enough to get Jasper a smash cake, too. It started off slow, but he dominated it. The other little boy did the normal, cute, "Oh, ew, what's this frosting stuff on my fingers? Oh, I'm just going to play with it. Okay, I'm done, get me outta here." But Jasper? Oh, that kid went to town and ate the entire cake. I thought for sure he was gonna be sick.
This little person in our family turned one three weeks ago, and I'm just now blogging about it. I guess that's what happens when your the third kid. Sorry buddy, no less love, only less blog posts.
I love this kid to pieces.
{ Happy First Birthday, Jasper Bentley! }

No comments:
Post a Comment