Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Monday, March 17, 2008

Baby Names

Here's a couple baby name websites that you may find fun to look at.
Girl's names that I like SO FAR...
Maya
Brynn
Lila
Riley
Ruby

Boy's names SO FAR...
Carter
Ryder
Cohen (yes, Kolby I'm stealing this one from you!)
Gus

  1. http://www.nymbler.com/nymbler/ - makes connections and gives suggestions from the names you already like
  2. http://www.babynamewizard.com/namevoyager/lnv0105.html -I've gotten this one to work before, but for some reason can't today. Not too helpful, but fun to play around with!
  3. http://www.thecradle.com/babynames/search -you can browse among categories like Supermodel Names and Names Dads Like More Than Moms

    Have fun! Let me know what you find! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope its a girl. but if you name it cohen, you can't be mad that his best friends name will also be cohen!

...gus and ruby? where did those come from?!

-kolby

Anonymous said...

Ruby and Lila are my favs for girls. and Ryder for a boy.
It's a lot of R's but i like it!!

i'm with Kolby on the Gus one.

-Allison