Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Sunday, March 16, 2008

First Anniversary Follow Up

Just a quick update on the littlest Monroe. We are now at 16 weeks, and I go in for a Dr's appointment on Weds. This is what s/he looks like right now! We're still taking suggestions for names! ;)


Reese and I just consumed a bunch of ice cream from Cold Stone, and now I'm wishing I hadn't eaten all of it at once! :P We had the Coffee Mojo, or something like that. (with PB, fudge, brownies and oreos in coffee ice cream!) We don't go there very often b/c it's so freakin' expensive! That's probably why my belly already looks like this!

15 weeks

Also, we had a nice supper out at Carlos for our anniversary. :) We took Crazy Child, who colored and ate refried beans, while Wade and I had our usuals- Fajita Cheese Crisp (5,000 calories) and The Trio con Brio (probably the same) I made sure to document our extravagant night out! We didn't get dessert, b/c we just received our Girl Scout Cookies, which were waiting at home! lol




No comments: