Yeah, so I know it was yesterday, but it doesn't hurt to say it again. :) We had a good day at our house, our big adventure was to Wal-Mart! Wow, I know. I realized yesterday that you can't say to a one and a half year old, "Hey, today's Mother's Day, so if you could so kindly just let me lay here and relax and let Daddy feed you and change your diaper and stuff. Yeahhhh...and not climb all over me, so get down!" And no breakfast in bed for me, I made my own. Saturday night Wade was at a bachelor party for Ed Pavelec and they spent the night up at the cabin. Anyway, I'm done complaining :) Wade did make me chocolate cupcakes and got me Subway and DQ for lunch which are two of my faves. He knows how to please a pregnant lady! :D
We planted our crabapple tree on Mother's Day LAST year and took pictures of Reese standing by it, so I thought it'd be cute to see how they'd both grown, and try it again. Pretty much the same situation both times: trying to get a one year old to stand by a tree and smile is not easy.
2007- 10 mos old.
"No, honey, stay there!"
"Good! Now don't move!"
2008- 22 mos old
"Waaade! Make her hold on to the tree!"
"Good, baby, now look at Mommy!!" (10 min later)
(Hard to actually see the tree in these pics, but it was too much of a pain, so they'll have to do. Also, notice that she has her purse w/ her, since we're going to Wal-Mart.)
No comments:
Post a Comment