I am obsessed with this little guy. I can't wait to see who he becomes, but at the same time I want to somehow stop him from getting even one more day older. He is starting to laugh and doesn't "coo" but instead makes sounds like he's Tarzan swinging through the jungle. He poops out of his outfit daily, is starting to grab for things, and puts up with his big sister always right in his face saying, "Hi little man!" I am so in love. (He is a mama's boy and I will beat up any kid who makes fun of him for it.)
2 comments:
ohhhh he is so cute i cant beleive he is already 4 months wow!!!! :0) tell reese i said hi l8r g8r love olivia
Is he the cutest thing ever!!!I just want to eat him up with baby kisses all over! Enjoy!
Becky
Post a Comment