Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sledding

This weekend Reese and her daddy went sledding! I don't have any pics of her actually going down the hill (since I stayed home w/ the little guy) but here she is in all her winter gear! Too cute :)


Now that we are in the middle of the 2s, she is saying the funniest things! Here's a few from recently.

Me: Hey, honey, you look like your starting to get tired.
Reese: No, Mommy, I'm not tired, I'm happy!
(she says this one ALL the time)

Me: Did you have a good nap?
Reese: Yeah! Can we watch Ariel now? *dissappointed look* Oh, after Oprah?
(oops, must have said that one before!)

Me: Reese! You look gorgeous with that dress on!
Reese: No, mommy, I'm not gorgeous, I'm Reesey.
(We're learning new words from the Fancy Nancy books ;)

Reese: Daddy, look at my finger.
Wade: Oh no, what happened?
Reese: Mommy hurt me.
(umm....what!?!?!?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DID THEY HAVE FUN IT LOOKS LIKE SHE IS READY TO GO

Anonymous said...

ha ha that is cute liz this is olivia we are actually going sledding today we have snow!!!! we never hace snow we are so lucky today l8r g8r love olivia

Anonymous said...

hi there liz this is olivia and mare we are noticing that your blog has stayed the same and wondering if you are having some technical diffuculties!!!!!! we are really missing it and are needing some updates... mare and olivia