I have 2 recommendations for you, and they both come from my (adorably-ready-to-pop) friend Rachel!
The first one is in response to an older post about baby books. Her children are going to be so fortunate to have her as a momma b/c she is Miss Super Organized and already has her sweet, but not even born yet, baby's baby book already halfway completed! Rach, you are amazing. Sooo... I'm going to try to play catch-up, since my kid's almost 3 already, and hodge podge something together. She recommended the website Scrapblog to me and just like that, I'm in love. Here's an example of the adorable backgrounds, fonts and little stickers they have! I'm not done with this page yet, just still playing around with it.
The second one is a recipe for Cake Mix Cookies, found on her recipe blog! Reese and I made them this week and I'm already planning on making them again sometime this week :) So easy and so good!
Cake Box Cookies
1 box cake mix of your choice
1 box cake mix of your choice
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
Mix together. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten the cookies if you desire. (I did) Bake at 350 for 8-11 minutes (9 min for me), depending on your oven or how well done you like the cookies.
And that's it! Reese and I made Rainbow Chip cookies and then drizzled a little homemade icing over them. We gave most of them away to friends, but Wade requested chocolate for the next batch so we might not have as many leftover this time.
So thanks, Rachel! I was thinkin' about you this week!

1 comment:
I feel so honored... thank you. I'm so happy you like the scrapblog. Isn't it fun? I'm not sure if you know, but when you create a new page you can look at pages already done and change whatever you want on it... sometimes an easy shortcut. When I started scrapblog they didn't make you pay for certain pages, which stinks. They have some good free ones though. Have fun... can't wait to see what you do with it!
Love you!
Post a Comment