Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Ah! It's finally nice out. I cannot tell you how much I L-O-V-E this weather!!!! I mean, yes, I understand that everyone loves when it's nice out, but I feel like I enjoy it even more that the average person. :)

We had a great weekend. Wade got to attend a friend's bachelor party on Saturday and then went to Miss Jordan's (Wade's cousin) high school graduation party. My kids were overly shy (as usual) so it took a lot of energy out of us. Not to mention, being up until 2 am on Saturday night, helping out strangers in need. On the way home from picking Wade up from the party, we stopped and helped a young couple who had just hit a racoon with their car. They were from Michigan, traveling to Wyoming. It was midnight, and their little Stratus was in pretty bad shape, so we gave them a place to stay for the night, fed them in the morning, got their car looked at and got them back on the road. They were such a sweet couple and I'm so glad God put us in the right place at the right time to help them!


Buddies, Reese and Livia hanging out on Sunday afternoon, soakin' up the sun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol liz i love it!!!!! just pickig some stangrs up at midnight lol :0) and i hope you got the red cap of the pitcher attracted the humming bird a little jk... lol

love,
Olivia a.k.a. livia