Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Friday, June 26, 2009

My Amazing Wife!!!! Seriously!!!!!!

**** Update from Liz: Yes, it's true...I'm pretty much a rock star mom. Thanks babe! Although you left out vacuumed the house, went to the bank, sorted and dropped of the recycling, and gave one child a bath because she couldn't figure out how to take her swim suit off fast enough to go #2. Gross.


First I have to say that she will probably not care for this post so i'll make it short.
I have to say that she is amazing. The things she has done today alone, Wake up with 2 kids and feed them plus herself, dress them, mowed the lawn as well as run the weed eater for the second time now that she knows how to start it.(first time i had it running) watched Lexi also, took all three kids to the pool, feed them all lunch, and as I write this she is at the store getting groceries. AMAZING..... I just want Liz to know how much I appreciate her and I could never do it. Love You Hunny!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The key is to appreciate !!! keep it up.

Anonymous said...

so cute :0)

Anonymous said...

liz iz amazing all 3 words have a Z in in ha ha