Today....
Reese introduced me to her new *imaginary* friend, Kanya.
Wade just left for an 8 mile run. Seriously. That's running for an hour and a half straight.
I got a package from my friend Christina today. She sent me Starbucks coffee and Cinnamon Dolce syrup. I put 5 squirts if it in my coffee today and it STILL wasn't sweet enough, so I had to add more sugar.
Reese and Maddie (the oh-so-charming neighbor girl) played outside in the pool and sprinkler. I loved the feeling of summer.
We all had mac & cheese and pineapple for lunch. Me, Reese, Maddie and Beckett, too.
I recieved a coupon in the mail for a FREE CANDY BAR!!!! Get yours at realchocolate.com. Only on Fridays though.
Beckett was a happy little guy. But as soon as I took him to the Y, he screamed the whole hour he was there. Oh well. At least he was happy for me. :)
I refused to turn the air on and left the windows open. And it's driving Wade CRAZY. It's not that hot in here. The thermostat only says it's 80!
I ordered this headband for Reese. I think it'll look way cute in pictures!
Yeah. It was a pretty good day. :)
Oh, and watch this video. Too stinkin' cute!
1 comment:
that is so cute lol
Post a Comment