As you know, I babysit a darling little 6 month old girl during the day, but I am also going to watch another sweet baby starting in August. The plan is that she will be here from about 6:30am 'til about 3:30pm. Yes, that's right, 6:30!!!!! Therefore, in the next couple of months I am going to try to enjoy as much cuddle time in the morning as possible.
As of right now, we roll outta bed whenever we feel like it. And I love that. (Wade is usually up by 4:30 to work out, so he misses out on all the morning love.)
Typically, Beckett will wake up around 6ish and I'll bring him in our bed to nurse and cuddle with him. Then, around 7ish, Reese will come hop in bed with us, too. She usually sleeps a little more or snuggles with me on which ever side Beckett's not on. But of course, being 2, she eventually gets restless and starts trying to play with Beckett and bouncing all over the place.
So around 8ish, we begin our morning routine of getting dressed and eating breakfast. Lexi Lou doesn't usually come until 9:30, so we can take our time. But man, I can't tell you how much I love those precious moments in the mornings. I am also so grateful of the 7 months that I got to sleep with Beckett right by my side the entire night. I miss that already. :( Hmm.... I'll just have to have more kids....
No comments:
Post a Comment