- This little boy is a rock star. A ROCK STAR, I tell you! I would never brag about him like this in real life, but just can't help being excited about how well his potty training is going!
Back when I wasn't a mom, I had no idea about how excited I would be about pee and poop (and even more excited that it's not on the floor)! And I never thought I'd post pictures of my kids on the toilet!
At about one month shy of his 2nd birthday, he's pretty much got it down! He wakes up in the morning and after naps dry. He can go when I want him too, but also tells us when he needs to go. We are wearing underwear all the time (except for bedtime, just in case) and only have accidents when he's outside playing and is too busy to stop and go.
Have I mentioned that I'm ridiculously proud of him!?!?
- A random summer movie:
- I have been researching a lot about this. IT. IS. WAR. And I will win.
- The 30 Recipes in 30 Days Challenge is going exceptionally well!! Here's what we've had so far:
2. Avocado Feta Salsa - Wade and I both give this one a 10 out of 10! We will definitely make this again! I added a little bit of lemon juice to prevent browning
3. Creamy Vegetable Bow Tie Toss - Found from Ms. Rachel Greene's food blog, and it was quite tasty. Kids ate it and it made a ton for leftovers!
4. White Chocolate PB&J Puppy Chow - Yummy, but only in small ammounts. (Don't ask how I know this.) We made this this morning since it was to wet to play outside, then cuddled on the couch and watched Cars. Perfection. :)
5. French Silk Pie - Trial #1. Verdict, WOWZA. So creamy & chocolatey & rich & fattening.... anyone interested in taking some pie off my hands in the future??
6. Sun Dried Tomato Hummus - We are big hummus fans in this house, so this one was kind of a no-brainer. Simple and good.
If you try anything, let me know!!!!!!!
- If you haven't seen this yet >> click here << The highlight of my week :)
- Reese got to meet Dan Wardell (that crazy guy from IPTV) at the library yesterday. (the link above has more pics from that morning.)
Aaaaaand I think that's it! Congratulations if you made it this far! Tomorrow we are off to the pool (again!) because Friday's our pool & ice cream day! :)
1 comment:
awww i mmiss you little cousins soooo sooo much you are wayyy to cute and grown up!
(:
-olivia
Post a Comment