Today, I am grateful for:
1) The library. Seriously, sometimes I can't believe there's a place where they let me pick out and take home books, movies, music, magazines, books on CD for myself or the kids for FREE! (In theory, because I'm pretty sure I keep our public library up and running with all the fines I manage to rack up. Currently, Dora's Kite Fiesta was due last week and is MIA. Not cool.)
2) My sister's boyfriend, Mark & my brother's girlfriend, Nicole. Who knows how long they'll be around, but I'm not too worried about that. Right now, they are making my brother and sister happy and I LOVE that.
3) Little elbow jabs. The small kicks in my belly are still small yet compared to what they will be, but it never ceases to amaze me that there is a tiny PERSON inside of my body!
4) Coffee. I'm about to go make some right now. :)
5) Our troops. Whether here at home or across seas (like my cute little brother, Mitchell) these men and women are sacrificing their time and lives for our awesome country. For that, I could never express enough gratitude.
I hope you have a FANTASTIC day. :)
1 comment:
I love the library too!! Our library has been under construction for the past two years and just opened again yesterday!!
Awesome list!
Jess : )
www.livininthekitchen.wordpress.com
Post a Comment