Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Baby Update

I am 30 weeks into this pregnancy and I feel like I should document at least a little bit this little one's beginning, since this one is already becoming "the third child" in regards to how much I've written down/pictures I've taken. With R&B I took a profile picture of my belly every month or so to be able to look back at how much I grew. With this baby, I think I've taken oh...about TWO. With R&B I knew exactly how many weeks along I was at any given time. This one.... not so much. With R&B, I talked about it all the time on the blog or Facebook. This time has just felt different, even from the very beginning.

That being said, we are still so very excited and I feel like these last two months are going to go so slowly. A name has been picked (I think...) but that's all we've really done in preperation for this little one's arrival.

As for me, I've been feeling really good. My back hurts (only on my lower, left side) when I lay down, but that's about it for pain. My clothes are getting too tight and I've been sleeping well and don't really have any cravings. And my, is this child is a WIGGLY one!

Reese and Beckett are excited too. More Reese, than Beckett, but I know he'll be a good big brother. He'll be almost a year older than Reese was when he was born! Reese loves to feel the baby kick and Beckett just likes to look at my belly and always wants to "open it up", meaning lift up my shirt to see the big ol' baby belly.


{I have no idea how many weeks I am in these pictures, but they were both taken in Febuary!}

I'm excited to see how this little one will fit into our little family. We have been so blessed :) But why, oh, why does the end seem to always go by the slowest!?!?!

No comments: