Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Things

I didn't mean to leave you all sad from that last post! Pretty sure I had to stop half way to go get a Kleenex, but I didn't think it would had the same affect on everyone else, too!

So since the last post was kind of a debbie downer, here's some happy things.

  • It's Friday, and my love is coming home tonight! He's been in Missouri since last Saturday with a bunch of High School kids on a Spring Break Mission Trip. It's been a fun week with just me and my kiddos, but we are sooo looking forward to having him home with us for the next couple of days.
  • These two. Just because they're cute. :)
  • I have these chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven and my house smells amazing. 
  • 
  • I am loving/wanting this print from this etsy shop. Actually, they are all lovely and I would take any of them.
  • I am in the middle of this book. Good stuff- changing my perspective on who I am as a mom.
     Have a fantastic weekend :)

No comments: