Sunday, February 19, 2012
8 Random Things on a Sunday Afternoon
1. I broke a full, $8 glass bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on my tile kitchen floor at lunch today. Like, shattered and splattered. ALL. OVER. The walls, my clothes, under the fridge. On a happy note, it smells lovely in there and my floors have now been cleaned!
2. We have some great neighbors who all have kids. Loving where we live!
3. I am currently reading Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin recommended by Erin Simmer.
4. I think working on Sundays stinks. I feel like Sundays are sacred. A day to just hang out as a family. Go to church, veg, get some projects done, grill. Not sell cars. Sundays feel especially lonely when Wade has to work.
5. I have a major weakness for Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles. Why on earth did I buy them?! I just ate an entire bag of them in two days. Ohmygoodness I could not stop.
6. I want to start running again. (See number 5) I've been looking up races to get some motivation. I'm thinking maybe a triathlon this year????? The weather is beautiful and I have no excuse.
7. We are getting things ready for Grandma and Grandpa to come stay with us next week! The countdown in ON.
8. We are having Bubble Up Enchiladas tonight for supper. They don't really look like enchiladas, but thought we'd give it a try. I'll let you know if they're good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment