Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Monday, February 6, 2012

February Photo A Day

For something different to do in February I'm playing the Photo A Day Challenge, where people use the Instagram app on their iPhones to take pictures of a certain topic each day, then share their photos on Twitter. Well, I don't have an iPhone or do the whole Twitter thing, but I do have instagram and a blog, so I thought I'd be fun!

Here's the list:

Once a week or so, I'll post what I've taken so far!

day 1 : your view today
learning to stand
day 2 : words
on my wall
day 3 : hands
working on a reading lesson
day 4 : a stranger
pirates we met at a kid's festival
day 5 : 10am
 hanging out before church
day 6 : dinner
nachos!


1 comment:

Mary said...

I think I'm really going to like this challenge of your!!