Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Busch Gardens - Then and Now

One thing I love about living here is that we are close to several awesome attractions and vacation destinations. It's no big deal to hop in the car and hang out at Clearwater Beach for the day, or decide last minute to go to Busch Gardens in Tampa with a neighbor on Wade's day off. They have a fantastic deal right now where Florida residents can go once and then can go back for free the rest of the year! So far, we've gone 4 times in the past 3 months :) It really is a cool place and I'd definitely recommend it!

But the sweetest thing is, it's where Wade and I went on our honeymoon when we got back from our cruise. This was us almost exactly five years ago: 


And this is us, last week, in front of the same grassy lion, three kids later:


*sigh*
So blessed.

(OH, and Reese can ride rollercoasters now. Like real, super fast, upside down rollercoasters. And she LOVES them!)

4 comments:

Mary said...

WHAT GREAT PICTURES !!!

The Ireland Family said...

love love love the pictures.....seriously! I think we need to plan a visit to the Monroe Fam! Looks like you are loving life! So happy for you!

Liz said...

Angie, COME!!!

Nicole said...

Reese is my kind a girl. I think I need to come ride roller coasters with her all day!