Currently listening to: Collide by Howie Day (♥) on my Train Pandora Station
What's on my nails: silver/purple glitter nail polish
Sipping on: a Vanilla Iced Coffee from Starbucks (Target run this morning...)
(**just reread this, wow, I wound like I'm 15.)
Current length of my hair: short. Karate chopped it off about a week or two ago. Hilights and lowlights as well. I just tried to take a picture of it, but I'm not posting it. I thought I looked good today, but those pictures tell me I actually don't.
Last movie I watched: Jim Gaffigan Mr. Universe. Oh, Jim. Always funny :)
Currently feeling: content and caught up. last week it would have been stressed and overwhelmed.
Plans for the weekend: Wade works tomorrow (as he does every Saturday. I've come to terms with it.) and the kids and I will party it up without him at a birthday party for a one year old little boy. Jasper will be one in a week, too!!!!!!!! Maybe beach on Sunday?? Either that or a Sunflower maze. Wade has the day off.
What the kids are doing: watching a movie. The Smurfs. J's sleeping.
How I currently feel about the dog: oh, we've come a long way! The less she pees on the floor, the more I tend to like her! She did chew up another window blind though. Not good. But she does keep me warm on the couch when Wade jacks up the air conditioner...
Currently reading: Cesar's Way by Cesar Millan. A neighbor lent it to me. INTERESTING!!!!
And now some random pictures from my camera:
| Always such a sad face! |
| Me and my baby. Don't mind the disgusting onesie. |
| Learning to walk. We can do about 5 steps then he drops and crawls. |
| Beckett with a reeeeally big smile |
| Pink cheeks to match her pink skirt |
| Playing babies and dress up with the neighbor girls. Beckett is a "scary bear" :) |
| 6 teeth! This little guy's an eating machine. |
| Brothers. Who both chew on their blankets. |
| Today we got out the "put away toys". I put away one big tote of toys and rotate them every couple of months or so. It's like Christmas when they get to see all the toys they haven't seen in months! |
| Reese took this one yesterday. Not sure what's going on? Dad cooking supper in the background. Pink cheeks from swimming at the pool all day! |
1 comment:
What a great family you are! Love the pictures!
Kathy S.
Post a Comment