My "Take a Walk Everyday" Challenge in February was a... SUCCESS!!!
Besides 2 days, I managed to take a walk everyday and it was great. I'm feeling fabulous pregnancy-wise and I almost wonder if walking has been a contributing factor.
I walked in the ocean, in the mountains of Colorado (kind of), in airports, around our neighborhood (a lot), in parks, with friends, with the kids, and by myself.
Taking a picture everyday on Instagram held me accountable and made it fun to look for different things on my walks!
{click to enlarge}
I'm going to try and continue these walks at least up until this little babe is born. (Sadly, I'm 0 for 3 for March. But really. It's SO COLD out right now! Currently 46 degrees out. Nope. That's just craziness.)
My NEXT goal is to find something I'm grateful for everyday in March. Should be a piece of cake ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment