Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Due Date!


March 20 was the day! We made it! But no baby yet.

Which is okay. I've got SO MUCH to do. Between Hulafrog, homeschooling, running a household, making it to appointments, Wade being super busy at work, etc... I've got enough on my plate, and while it would be nice to feel like myself again, I know it'll only get crazier. :)

But it's our crazy. Some days the devil tells me, "You can't do this. This is too hard. Look, you can hardly keep up with what you've got. You're drowning and you should just give up."

But another voice tells me that this is not too hard. I can do this. I am strong and I am capable of the blessings He has given me. And if I continue to praise Him in this trying time, keep loving my kids, just don't give up yet, that I will be rewarded. I will be obedient.

And that has proven to work out pretty darn well for our family so far. 

We're ready when you are, Mystery Babe. Just please come relatively soon, because I don't want you to cook too long. I reeeeeeeaaaaaally don't want you to be 11 or 12 lbs. (Remember that Jasper was 10 lbs?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're anxiously awaiting the good news! God's blessings for a smooth delivery for you both and a healthy baby and mama!!! Love from the Opheim's