Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Sunday, March 3, 2013

What We've Been Up To...

THIS KID. I found him like this. He had dumped an entire bottle of olive oil into the dog's bowls and all over the floor.

And then 15 minutes later he had pushed the kitchen step over to the counter, found my cookie scoop in a  drawer and  decided to scoop out some butter. 

Reese and Thing One & Thing Two at a Reading Festival! This was shortly after I LOST Beckett. Like, panicking for 10 minutes, called over the loud speaker, sobbing 4 year old, scared mom LOST. Oy.

Same sweet 4 year old. Reese was still asleep and the boys decided they wanted to bring me breakfast in bed. Yes, you can have pie for breakfast. 

We've been going on LOTS of walks this past month, and the sunsets have been AMAZING! Not sure how I haven't noticed them before.

Our Annual Valentines Day Dinner. Cheesy Bacon Chicken, asparagus, cheesey buns, and  raspberry lemonade :)

Despite his crazy antics, I really, really, REALLY do love this kiddo.

1 comment:

Mary said...


Oh Liz,

I so needed to see all those fun photos!!!