Reese and I went to the OB/GYN today and heart the baby's heartbeat! I am 12 weeks along and my pants are starting to get tight. The jeans I wore today still fit me, which is a good sign, b/c last time I got too fat for them. So I was excited when I could fit into them again! The baby is now 2 1/2 inches long and weighs 14 grams.
I am in the stage right now where my tummy is just pudgy. Like when I sit down, I have that little "muffin top" that goes over my jeans. Yuck! I am so excited to have a big belly this summer to wear lots of tank tops and cute summer shirts. Reese and I went shopping today after my appointment. They have a lot of their spring/summer clothes out and I think I need to take a trip back (w/o the child, who was hiding in the racks of clothes) to do some serious spending! I have a couple giftcards that I need to use up. I also need a new bra, b/c my boobs are bigger (yay!) but now my bras don't fit (not yay). My ever-changing cup size has been all over the place in the past year, so knows what it will even be next month! (Sorry, is this too much information?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment